Arson investigations are conducted to determine the cause of a fire to ensure the responsible party is held accountable. Arson investigators who are forensic investigators who will often testify in court as an expert witness regarding their techniques that they utilized in gathering evidence for or against the suspect.
- Scene investigation, cause and origin determination, post-event reconstruction.
- Simulation of fire growth and development.
- Debris chemical examination.
- Loss assessment.
- Aid to general insurance surveyor.
- Code compliance & protocol assessment.
- Expert witness testimony.