DIGITAL & MOBILE FORENSICS
Mobile Forensics is a branch of Digital Forensics and it is about the acquisition and the analysis of mobile & digital devices to recover digital evidences of investigative interest.
- Digital Device Imaging.
- Device Data Cloning.
- Unlocking Pattern, Face lock & Pin lock.
- Recovery of Contact list
- Recovery of SIM card data
- Recovery of Memory card data
- Recovery of Data from Phone Memory.
- Recovery of Web history.
- Locations (Wi Fi, Mobile tower location, GPS Co-ordinates).
- Recovery of SMS, Images, Video Files.
- Recovery of Emails
- Recovery of Social NetworkingData (Whatsapp, Facebook etc.)
- Recovery of Deleted Data